Game of Thrones: Season 6-Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
Well, we don’t know about winter, but the sixth season of Game of Thrones has probably come, and we couldn’t be more happy about it! The season premiered on 24th of April and airs every Sunday on HBO. The series has undoubtedly burned a fire in people’s hearts, and fans have ever so actively for the sixth season has had blasting events since the first episode.
Talking of that, here are some of the facts regarding the episodes of the sixth season that you probably didn’t know.
- The flashback in the sixth season revealed the real name of “Hodor,” that is Wylis. Although, in the books, his real name is Walder.
- The death of Balon Greyjoy in the sixth season happened before the Red Wedding in the books.
- Emilia Clarke added a no-nudity clause in her contract since season 4. That’s the reason why she didn’t appear nude in the undressing scene from season 6 episode 3.
- With the death of Balon Greyjoy in season 6, the five kings from the war of the five kings are all dead.
- Ramsay killed his father, Roose Bolton, the same way Roose killed Rob Stark.
- With the death of Trystane and Doran, and with Quentyn and Arienne omitted from the show, House Martel is now legally extinct.
- Season 6 is the most expensive season of Game of Thrones with over $10+ million per episode.
You may also like this…..